Get Rent Back Flat Justice home RRO Rent Repayment Order Advice
Get Rent Back banner

Get Rent Back Flat Justice home RRO Rent Repayment Order Advice

Flat Justice
are experts in making Rent Repayment Order (RRO) Applications. We exist to support renters to make RRO applications.

If you are a renter, who is interested in making an RRO, Flat Justice can help you in one of three ways:

1. We can provide free resources for you to make your own Do-It-Yourself Rent Repayment Order Application (FIND OUR FANTASTIC DIY GUIDE BELOW).

2. We can provide free advice via email or telephone to support you throughout the Application process, if you are making your own Do-It-Yourself RRO application.

3. We can provide representation for you in your Rent Repayment Order application on a no-win-no-fee basis. We pay your Tribunal fees on your behalf, prepare all submissions, and advocate for you at the hearing with our own RRO experts. We charge 20% commission on an award or settlement, payable only after we recover this from the landlord. There is nothing to pay until then. We enforce collection of any unpaid award for free for our clients. We also indemnify all Applicants against a costs action by the landlord. See our full Terms and Conditions/Letter of Authority (T&C) for details.

Click above to access our latest RRO Guide. This guide is updated continuously with all the latest tips & tricks that Flat Justice has learned. By filling out the form you will be subscribed to receive the latest edition by email.

Flat Justice is the leading specialist in Rent Repayment Order applications and is the acknowledged expert in this field.

We are a not-for-profit organisation helping private tenants in sub-standard and unlicensed properties. We also use RROs to help victims of harassment, illegal eviction and violent entry Get their Rent Back!

Unite student? Please see our dedicated page here





 © Flat Justice Community Interest Company Ltd. 2018  Legal Disclaimer  Modern Slavery Statement Privacy Statement  Confidentiality Policy  Complaints Procedure

Flat Justice is a member of  AdviceUK : a co-ordination and support network for organisations providing independent social welfare advice